Peter A Landers
Specialist forensic accountant in Geelong
Peter has had an extensive career in the accounting industry, beginning as Audit Manager at KPMG where he was employed for more than seven years in the audit division (five years in Melbourne and two years in London). Following this, Peter was employed for a number of years in various accounting roles at Shell Australia, before starting LBW Chartered Accountants in 1982 and, more recently, opening the Peter A. Landers & Co practice in Geelong.
Peter’s goal is to be a friend in business to all of his business clients, as well as providing a professional and affordable choice for his personal income tax return clients.
He was admitted as a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand in October 1976 and granted the Degree of Fellow in May 1987.
Peter was admitted as a member of CPA Australia in November 1985 and became a Fellow of CPA Australia in August 2012.
As a highly qualified Geelong accountant with more than 40 years’ experience, Peter is a specialist in business accounting advice – from forensic accounting services to superannuation auditing services.
Accounting, SMSF auditing & taxation services qualifications
Peter Landers holds the following accounting accreditations, memberships and qualifications:
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand
- Fellow of Certified Practising Accountants
- Bachelor of Laws (Macquarie University)
- Fellow of Institute of Taxation in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Accredited External Examiner of Solicitors Trust Accounts
- Member of NTAA (National Tax & Accounting Association)
- Attained compliance with ASIC RG 146 (Specialised knowledge in Self -Managed Superannuation Funds) and Registered Authorised Representative of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd.
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand, Fellow of Certified Practising Accountants, Fellow of Institute of Taxation in Australia, Bachelor of Laws (Macquarie University)
- 03 5221 0779